Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Good Morning and HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone! I hope everyone's day is off to a fabulous start :) I'm very excited for today, as it marks my very first style post on this blog!


My super-cheesy Halloween Costume: Error 404: Costume Not Found!




After taking the initial photo (Thanks Jamie!) I realized you
can't see my face very well, so I took a close-up.
 
How perfectly festive are these spider earrings?
$25 from Jessie at BugZ (Etsy Store going live tomorrow!)

  
I love all things cheetah! It has the ability to show off the more
wild side of my style while still looking classy!
Hairbow handmade by your's truly :)


This is a handmade bracelet that I purchased at a breast cancer awareness event.
I thought it was a fitting accessory, as today is the final day of October,
Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 
Similar Styles: this one & this one!
 


I could not for the life of me get a good photo of my shoes on my feet,
so here's the photo from the eBay listing I bought them from!
Similar Styles: here, here & here!
 
 
 

What are you dressing up as for Halloween? I'd love to hear some clever costume ideas from YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment