Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello!

Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! I'm very excited to get started on this new venture. My name is Chelsea, and I love fashion! There are few better ways to start the day than with a mug of hot coffee and putting together a fun outfit. I'm a firm believer that a good outfit can pull an entire day together, so I try to look my best each and every day. 

As you might have read in my "About Me" section, there are two major reasons that I created this blog. First is my love of fashion. Second is my desire to create a style blog that my fellow full-bodied women can relate to. I love reading style blogs, and have several that I read daily. My naturally curvy hips, however, can sometimes make it hard for me to wear brands that my favorite bloggers wear every day.

I will be posting a daily photo of my outfit for the day, starting tomorrow. Be on the lookout for an adorably cheesy Halloween costume paired with some fabulous accessories! Until then, I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from Coco Chanel: 

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street. Fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

No comments:

Post a Comment