Thursday, November 1, 2012

Printed Pants

Good Morning All! I hope everyone is having a good day so far. I know I am, because I'm wearing my favorite pair of printed pants :) I first stumbled upon these pants about a month ago at JC Penney. I fell in love with them, but didn't bother trying them on because I was convinced they wouldn't look right on my frame. I decided to buy the matching shirt instead. More recently, however, I went back to the store and decided that I should at least try them on. I did just that and was amazed at how well they fit and how nice they looked on me. Every time I wear them now, I get a little more pep in my step and no matter what happens it feels like a good day.


Aren't they just fabulous?
Pants $25 (JC Penney), Sweater (JC Penney, old), Belt (JC Penney, old)
Now on to accessories...

I have a lot of trouble photographing shoes on my feet. I'm looking for a good tripod so I can play
with some different camera angles. But for now, here's a photo of the flats from the PayLess website.
$16.99 (PayLess)

A smaller version of the bow I wore yesterday. Same fabric, handmade by me :)
 
 
Aren't these earrings adorable? I made them myself last night. After the Trick-or-Treaters
had gone home (we only got one!) I went out and bought a few yards of new fabric.
I spotted this green remnant with a circle print and decided it would be perfect for earrings.
I cut out six little circles, folded them in quarters, and layered them on thread
to make the puff at the bottom.
 
I've obviously made it clear that I do a lot of crafting. When I moved back in August,
I lost my regular scissors, and have been sharing one pair with my room mates,
which is a pain. Last night I spotted these fabulous cheetah scissors, and just HAD to get them!
Scissors $14 from Walmart
 
 
Happy Almost-Friday Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment